Sunday 10 March 2013

I don't even know...

Okay, so I've kind of abandoned this for a while now and resorted to twitter @tobeyisabel, but I'm posting again so it's not completely neglected :)

Some Things:

  • Wrote a poem for Mother's Day...
  • Doing very little with my life...
  • I don't even know...
Bleh...see, this is why I haven't posted in a while...there is NOTHING to say. I feel so sad - my life isn't even worth talking about *wallows in self pity and then slaps self* Right, that's enough of that, my friend. Uh-oh. Here is a classic example of the first sign of craziness...Ah well, I knew it would catch up with me eventually.
So yes. My life is incredibly boring. Aside from that, I'm in a choir now, which is nice, and stuff like that. So...yeah... 

No comments:

Post a Comment