Wednesday 13 February 2013

Devon

On Friday we're setting off to Devon to stay in a time-share in Hope Barton and hopefully see some friends down there who - due to the distance - we don't often meet up with.
Other things:

  • It was my Dad's birthday yesterday
  • I haven't finished his present yet
  • It's a top priority
  • It's not finished
  • IT'S NOT FINISHED!
So yeah...I'm trying to finish off something I've been writing for him, but I need a little longer and we leave tomorrow so I basically have this evening and then whatever time I can scrounge tomorrow to type furiously and then email it to my kindle (family rule is no laptops on holiday so you won't hear from me for another week or so).
Just thought I'd resurrect myself long enough to update and say I'm not dead, which is a point that could be argued. Done that, sinking back down to the grave of deadlines...

No comments:

Post a Comment