Friday, 5 July 2013
Yeah, I've been busy.
Writing a novel.
So for any of you that don't know National Novel Writing Month, go check it out RIGHT NOW, here --> NaNoWriMo :)
Thank me later.
So April and July are both Camp NaNoWriMo, where the goals are a little more customisable and you can be a rebel and do stuff like play scripts, old unfinished things... you get the idea.
And for anyone who hadn't realised...
I'm writing a novel, people.
And with bourbons, life is good.
Friday, 15 March 2013
- When I eat breakfast I chew on the left side of my mouth, when I eat lunch I chew on both sides and when I eat dinner I chew on the right side. I had this conversation earlier today so I thought I'd mention it.
- I count my steps everywhere I walk. (I remember two weeks ago it was exactly 3333 steps to my friend's house)
- Do you get the idea?
Sunday, 10 March 2013
- Wrote a poem for Mother's Day...
- Doing very little with my life...
- I don't even know...
Friday, 22 February 2013
So we got back from Devon, I finished my story in time and I'm happy to say it seems to have been thoroughly enjoyed. it was a lovely holiday and I was definitely happy to get away for a while (no laptop = no blog, no twitter, no email & also no mobile signal... incommunicado!)
That's all - I know it's a short post but I seem to have run out of things to say, which is surprising. Probably something to do with my depressingly large pile of papers waiting to be written. Hm.
Wednesday, 13 February 2013
- It was my Dad's birthday yesterday
- I haven't finished his present yet
- It's a top priority
- It's not finished
- IT'S NOT FINISHED!
Just thought I'd resurrect myself long enough to update and say I'm not dead, which is a point that could be argued. Done that, sinking back down to the grave of deadlines...
Sunday, 10 February 2013
Sunday, 3 February 2013
This weekend we went up to Newcastle to visit my aunt and cousin, which was lovely! Briana watched rather a lot of television (we don't have one at home) and I mostly ransacked the bookshelves and wore my phone battery down listening to music. We had a nice walk around Tynemouth and had lunch in a great pub! Nothing else to add, except to mention the enormous workload waiting for me when I get home!